The Digital Marketing Content Writer is responsible for creating, developing, or enhancing the key element of any digital marketing strategy: content.
This entry-level position is responsible for creating SEO-friendly content for online publication–including blogs, website copy, digital resources, and more–for a variety of clients.
- Ability to create original content that adheres to common SEO best practices and strategies
- Create a given amount of content without sacrificing quality
- Meet deadlines or make adjustments to meet the requirements of an assignment
- Deliver work on time and on budget
- Collaborate with internal team members to complete tasks according to client’s expectations
- Create high-quality content that reflects the desired voice of a brand
- Knowledge and understanding of web content best practices, including on-page SEO
- Inspect completed tasks for proper SEO value, quality, and accuracy and ensure it is in line with the request
- Update content across various website platforms, including WordPress. Digital properties include but are not limited to: website pages, blogs, video scripts, and email copy
- Ability to write concisely and self-edit work
- Through self-education, keep up to speed on digital and marketing trends and apply those tactics to projects
- At least one year of writing experience, preferably in digital marketing
- Excellent grammar skills
- Flexible writing abilities; can adapt to assignments that differ by brand, audience, word count constraints, etc.
- Possesses strong organizational skills; can prioritize, multitask, and manage time
- Experience in a high-volume, fast-paced working environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work with multiple personalities in a diverse, team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of basic HTML is a plus
- Internship or agency experience is a plus
Cover letter required. Writing samples a bonus.