The Digital Marketing Strategist is the main point of contact with the client for all PCG products and services. Through regular communication and collaboration with the client, the Digital Marketing Strategist will determine the overall digital marketing strategy.
Internally, the Digital Marketing Strategist will assign tasks to the content, paid search, social, or web design teams to create and complete projects. They will coordinate with those teams to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner and will review the completed items for accuracy and efficiency.
- Communicate regularly with clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to craft and determine the client’s overall goals and strategies
- Develop and deliver monthly and/or quarterly reports on client results
- Discuss report findings and recommend additional marketing tactics and/or solutions for upcoming campaigns
- Willingness to coordinate with client vendors in order to meet mutual client goals
- Takes initiative to self-educate, read industry-related articles, and learn about latest digital marketing trends
- Other duties as assigned
- Adaptability and flexibility with account processes
- Strong written communication skills with an eye for proper grammar and spelling
- Comfortable leading phone calls and webinars
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with multiple personalities in a diverse environment in a team atmosphere
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, across several categories
- Must enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, accountable, collaborative and vocal
Off-site travel for client meetings and/or industry events may be required based on client or company needs.