The Inside Sales Specialist develops and maintains relationships with new and existing customers to increase sales of PCG’s products and/or services.
This job entails 50+ phone calls daily, email communication, and presentations. Candidates must be comfortable on the phone and presenting to small groups.
By developing sales strategies, the Inside Sales Specialist demonstrates the features and benefits of PCG’s products to generate sales and profitability.
- Discover new potential customers
- Reach out to potential customers and excite them about our cutting edge services
- Showcase the PCG suite of services via web demonstrations
- Negotiate contracts and close sales
- Comfortable discussing online marketing, including SEO, SEM, and social media
- Ability to adapt and be very organized
- Minimum of 2 years in a sales or sales support experience and 2 years in customer service, public speaking, or training role
- Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. The Internal Sales Specialist must speak in a friendly manner to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options
- Communication Skills: The candidate must be comfortable speaking to customers about a product’s different features and answering any questions they might have
- Flexibility: This position may have to work long hours, nights, or weekends
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. The ability to bounce back if you lose a sale is key
- Knowledge of SEO, social media advertising, and digital marketing is a plus
- Strong writing background and excellent grammar skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must have an exceptional ability to manage time professionally and execute ideas from initial concept to completion
- Possesses outstanding organizational skills; the ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time
- Experience in a high-volume, fast-paced working environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work with multiple personalities in a diverse environment and team atmosphere
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, accountable, collaborative, and vocal