There’s going to be a lot happening at this year’s NADA, but I believe I have a lesson worth learning, and you should take the time to come see me speak if you want to maximize every dollar you’re spending on marketing.
Let me ask a question: have you ever had a phone call where your vendor is saying everything is running well, but you need to give them more money?
I am sure you are not alone.
In many cases, there may be a legitimate reason to increase marketing budgets, but in most others, there are just as many or more reasons why you shouldn’t.
Here are a few reasons to come chat with me at NADA.
Let’s discuss some of the topics I will be reviewing in my workshop at NADA. I will be sharing real examples of what impacts your marketing spend, actionable strategies for you to maximize your current spend, and when to increase any future spend.
- Before you change any of your marketing budgets, have you made sure that internal processes are set up and functioning properly in order to optimize opportunities? Measure the correct metrics, analyze your results, and outline your goals before you decide to spend more.
- What services do your current vendors provide and what are you spending with each? How often are you speaking with them and how are they presenting your results each month? As the CEO of an award-winning digital marketing company, I have insights into this that many others don’t.
- I’ll also take a look at what your budget should be and how to increase or decrease your budget at the right time, an area many dealers seem to struggle with.
- Speaking with an OEM Regional Digital Manager the other day, I was informed a General Manager of a dealership paid me a compliment in a meeting with multiple of his vendor partners: “What I like about Glenn is in this type of setting, is he is not trying to make others look bad or take business from other vendors. He asks questions, so everyone can get better.”
That meant a great deal to me, and I like to think that I take that approach with me everywhere I go. I would love to spend time to hear what you are doing and to help you get better in every facet.
- We are hosting a few events, such as the happy hour at Tabletop Tap House on Saturday, January 26, and we would love to see you there. Click on the link below to set up a time to chat with me.
I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you at NADA and please stop by after my workshop. I would love to hear your thoughts and bounce some ideas around.
Check out where Glenn and the PCG Digital Team will be at NADA here!