The Project Manager is an essential link between the Digital Advisor and the internal teams at PCG. They work directly with the Digital Advisor to determine a client’s overall SEO strategy and assigns action items to the corresponding teams. They ensure all projects are completed on time and with accuracy, and present data through regular reports for the client.
By analyzing results and researching trends, the Project Manger identifies areas of success and weakness. Using that data, they make recommendations to the Digital Advisor to help reach the client’s SEO goals.
- Ability to interpret client goals and craft them into a detailed strategy for the internal PCG team
- Inspect completed tasks for proper SEO value and accuracy, and ensure it is in line with the client’s needs
- Recognize areas of improvement for the client and make recommendations using unique SEO tactics
- Overall ability to present and convey strategies to internal team members
- Ability to interpret results for each client
- Knowledge, usage, and maintenance of various internal and external SEO tools and software
- Develop a monthly and/or quarterly report on client results and collaborate findings, recommended SEO tactics, and potential solutions to the Digital Advisor
- Act as the internal project manager for the client team to ensure tasks are completed on time, are accurate, and align with the determined strategy
- Hold internal teams accountable to project completion timelines
- Understand and speak to key account metrics
- Ability to deliver a data assessment and use digital marketing tools for research and strategy preparation
- Manage and assess all client assets and complete checklists of the findings
- Review account inspection checklists with the Digital Advisor to demonstrate accountability and proactively identify any issues.
- 1-2 years of Project Management experience, preferably in Digital Marketing
- Must be proficient in Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, Social Media Advertising, Digital Marketing, Microsoft Office applications
- Must have exceptional ability to manage time professionally and execute ideas from initial concept to finished work
- Experience with high-volume, fast paced working environment
- Must have excellent communication/people skills