You could be doing everything right—your website is optimized, your social media accounts are up-to-date, and people are regularly visiting your online inventory. But none of that matters if you’re not properly handling leads once they’re handed to you. That’s where we come in. PCG offers on- and off-site training to not only help establish a lead handling process that works for your team, but to coach your managers to ensure it’s being followed. Once your dealership’s team understands and follows a smart process, your shoppers will enjoy a smoother buying process, and in turn, you will sell more cars and services. Here’s how it works:
Assess, Benchmark, Plan
We start with an off-site analysis to inspect your current BDC and Internet Lead Management processes. This helps uncover what is working, what’s not, and where there are specific opportunities to improve. From there, we develop a training curriculum unique to your team’s needs.
A Day (or Two) in the Life of Your Team
In a two-day, on-site visit, PCG’s trainers immerse themselves in your dealership’s day-to-day to better understand your processes and identify the tools your team needs to do their jobs better. We assess each component of your lead handling process, including:
- CRM System: Through mystery shops, PCG analyzes your current CRM process through a customer’s eyes. We look at your phone and email follow-up and identify where improvements can be made.
- Email Effectiveness: Using the information in your CRM, we assess your email’s open and response rates, and provide proven scripts to use if needed.
- Key Metrics: We benchmark your contact, appointment, and “show to sold” ratios, plus outline clear goals to work toward.
- Phone Scripting: We’ll coach your team to be more efficient and effective with prospects over the phone.
- Inject Inspection: We will help you create an executive dashboard for reporting, helping your management team better inspect their teams and hold them accountable to your processes.
After the initial on-site visit, our team will continue to remotely monitor and train BDC employees through mystery shops and mirror shops twice a month, plus mystery shops of two competitors. These not only ensure your team is being held accountable to your processes, but also helps you gauge your performance against the competition.